RARE GAS PURIFIER
Rare Gas Purifier Model MP – 2000
The MP2000 is designed to deliver purified ultra-high purity (UHP) argon, helium or other rare gas at the point of use. By converting standard grade gas into UHP gas, with high cost savings over standard cylinder supplies.
“A compact system for delivery of purified gas directly to the point of use”
MP - 2000 Features & Benefits
- Simplicity and Purity – The MP-2000 will remove the impurities, i.e. oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, carbon dioxide and moisture (typically present in the range of 30-50vpm) in commercially available rare gases down to a concentration of less than 1 vpm in total.
- Ease of Use – Easy to use self-sealing plug-in gas connections ensure the user cannot leave the purifier open to air contamination when the purifier is disconnected from its feed gas.
- Safe to Use – Dual thermocouple temperature control, with remote status indication and fault alarm system.
- Low Maintenance – Quick-change purifier tubes procedure with its modular design.
- Reliability – Built in safeguards against any fluctuations in ambient temperature or surges in electrical supply, offering long term optimum performance and reliability.
- Flexibility – Optional pressure sensor interfaces with microcontroller to provide display of system pressure and furnace shut down if the gas supply fails