Honeywell City Technology 1series Analogue Thin-Lightweight Industrial Gas Sensors
Honeywell 1Series gas sensors are unique, compact square sensors designed to meet the global requirement for thinner, more lightweight gas detectors. At 1/3 the height of traditional gas sensors, the 1Series has turrets to mount into the front of an instrument to minimize instrument height. The revolutionary design simplifies target-gas access to the sensor face and features an option for a replaceable external membrane.
1Series sensors target the following gases: carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, oxygen, sulfur dioxide, and combustible gases.
These gas detector sensors are often fitted within instruments, such as portable life safety devices and industrial gas leak detectors. 1Series gas sensors excel in challenging and extended temperature and humidity extremes, such as those found in industrial gas applications.
Engineered with an operating life of five years, Honeywell has designed the sensor platform for the future.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Unique compact square sensor design meets the requirement for thinner more lightweight gas detectors
- Eases instrument design and manufacturing
- 1/3 the height of existing sensors
- Engineered with an operating life of five years
- Excels in challenging and extended temperature and humidity extremes
Surface mount spring contacts
- No PCB through holes to maximize sensor mounting flexibility
Sensor platform for the future
- Trusted sensor technology uses the same form factor of future platforms
Broad range of gas detection
- Sensors can detect CO, H2S, O2, SO2, NO, NO2, O3, Cl2, LEL combustible gases
- Sensors use unique housing color for each gas type
0.5 ppm CO to 1000 ppm
CO (EN 45544 applications)
0.5 to 200 ppm H₂S
0.6 to 25% vol. O₂
0.1 to 20 ppm SO₂
1% to 100% LEL
2000 ppm CO
30% vol. O₂
150 ppm SO₂
Don't hesitate to email us email@example.com if you need assistance.