CALIBRATION GAS CYLINDERS & REGULATORS
“We can provide the right cylinder type for your market, no matter where in the world it is.”
For over 25 years, we at Spantech have been supplying calibration gas cylinders worldwide. Specializing in reactive and complex mixes the range of suppliers that Spantech represent offer value for money options and the highest quality, longest shelf life options. Highly reactive mixtures can be supplied, such as 1ppm H2S with high stabilities. Premium quality regulators and disposable quad mixture mini-cans are also available.
- Our very own reputable brand SPANCAN TM is available in disposable aluminium cylinders in A12 - 12 litre aerosol, A34 - 34 litre, A58 - 58 litre and A110 - 112 litres.
- Our high pressure cylinders are available in 5, 10 and 50 litres.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional quality and provide certificates of analysis for all of our cylinders, so you have proof of these quality attributes.
PORTAGASTM BY PRAXAIR
- We are also a supplier of PortaGas and can provide cylinders from 4 Litres to 8490 litres.
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17025:2016, ISO 17045 and ISO 17034:2017 accredited.
- NIST approved.
- Popular Gases include: Acetylene, Air, Argon, Carbon Dioxide, Helium, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen and Propane.
POPULAR GASES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mixes
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Butane (C4H10)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Dichloromethane (CH2CI2)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCI)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Iso Butylene (C4H8)
- Methane (CH4)
- N Hexane (C6H14)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen (N)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Pentane (C5H12)
- Phosphine (PH3)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Zero Air (AIR)
Complementing our gas cylinders, we have a range of our own gas pressure regulators. The Spanreg Fixed flow regulator is designed to supply constant flow rates, ranging from 0.25 LPM to 6 LPM pre-selected with order. The user gets an accurate flow rate of gas mixture from Maxi Spancan (A110) or GAL range of Portagreen cylinders, even as the internal cylinder pressure drops. The back pressure is 4.1 bar (60psi) so that flow control is achieved until the cylinder is nearly empty @ 1.2bar. The regulator provides a constant reliable flow, while maximising the lifetime of the cylinder and minimising wastage. Being easy to turn off and store, therefore avoids accidental leakage through not turning the regulator off fully after use. The Spanreg FF provides a very cost- effective solution.
- Maximum Inlet pressure: 138 bar (2,000psi)
- Outlet Pressure: 4.1 bar (60 psi)
- Regulator Valve Inlet: Standard C10 (5/8" x 18 UNF)
- Regulator Outlet: Standard Barbed for use with flexible tubing 3/16" i.d. (4.8mm)
Body is plated brass, Valve seat is Kel F passivated neoprene diaphragm for use with reactive gases, e.g. Hydrogen Sulphide, Sulphur Dioxide, etc.
- Outlet Flow, factory pre-set: Standard Flow rates 0.25 /0.5 /1.0 /1.5 LPM.
Any range up to 6.0 LPM on request.
- Weight: 0.24kg/ 0.5lbs
- Warranty: Against manufacturing defects for 12 months from purchase date
- Spanreg FF 0.3 - P/N: SRCYFF3
- Spanreg FF 0.5 - P/N: SRCYFF5
- Spanreg FF 1.0 - P/N: SRCYFF1
- Spanreg FF 1.5 - P/N: SRCYFF15
- Spanreg FF 2.5 - P/N: SRCYFF25